Questions & Answers: 98
- Wireless Speaker troubleshooting guideAre you having an issue with your Wireless Speaker? We are here to help! This guide offers easy troubleshooting steps to resolve most issues, like no sound or no power. To get started, select the issue or symptom
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following: On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device. In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device. Make sure the volume of
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth® playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- The sound from my wireless speaker skips or breaks up when connected through BluetoothCheck the following if you experience skipping or cutting sound from your wireless speaker when it's connected to a Bluetooth® device or if you use the Speaker Add and Wireless Party Chain functions. Move the device
- Sound is low or not heard from my wireless speaker when using a Bluetooth connectionRefer to your product if model-specific information is needed and check if the issue is resolved after completing each step. Make sure that your wireless speaker and source device are turned on. Check if the Bluetooth®
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- How to pair (connect) your Bluetooth speaker or headphones to a notebook or desktop computerThis article provides instructions on how to pair your Bluetooth® device to a notebook or desktop computer with either a Microsoft® Windows® or Apple® Mac® OS X® operating system. Before you start Make sure to turn