The Network Audio Remote application (app) is available on certain Internet capable home audio devices. The app allows you to turn your Android™ smartphone or tablet into a music controller for the audio system.
Access your personal music collection and play it on the Sony® audio products located in different rooms in your home, wirelessly.
- Choose your speaker and play your music on it.
- Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
- Access and play music stored on your computer or from a Network Attached Storage (NAS) drive.
- Browse music services and Internet radio stations.
- Control the music selected and volume.
- Playback control: control play, pause, stop, skip, shuffle and volume.
- Browse music folders.
- View album artwork and song information during playback.
- Party Streaming : Start and stop synchronized payback of music between other Sony Network Audio products.
- Party Streaming volume Control: While in Party Streaming mode, control the volume level of each independent device and also adjust the volume of all of the devices at once.
The Network Audio Remote application (app) is available from Google Play™ store. The Google Play store app can be accessed from the Applications menu of the Android™ device.
- Not all Android devices support the Network Audio Remote feature. Check with the device manufacturer for additional information.
- The Google Play store was formally called the Android Market. If your Android device shows the Android Market App instead of the Google Play store app, you may need to update the device.