IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before you start
- Bluetooth® devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, headphones, and speakers may interfere with pairing.
- Move all Bluetooth devices away from the TV before pairing to avoid interference.
- If you have another Android TV™ device in your home, make sure that that TV is turned off before you start the pairing process.
- This article mentions two types of remote controls: the touchpad remote control (A) and the IR remote control (B) with voice recognition.
- Remove the batteries from the remote control and reinsert them.
- Pairing can fail if the battery level is low. Replace the batteries with new ones and try pairing them again.
- Google TV™ models released in 2022 or later (except for W8K and X74K_X75K series): When following the on-screen instructions, the battery level is low if the red LED above the microphone hole lights up and blinks rapidly for just two seconds. Replace the batteries with new ones and try pairing them again.