The Screen mirroring function uses a peer-to-peer connection, so the connected device should be released before making a connection to another device. There are two options to disconnect the device.
On the mobile device
- Depending on your device, open the Screen mirroring, Miracast, Cast screen, Smart View, or Wireless display setting.
- Select Disconnect.
On the TV
- On the supplied remote control, select Return or Back depending on the TV.
- Select YES when the message Are you sure you want to close Screen Mirroring? appears.
- Connect the mobile device of choice to the TV for Screen mirroring.
- Note: The video quality may be degraded by environmental interference.