IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the steps provided to uninstall an app on your Android TV™ or Google TV™:
- Open the Settings menu. How to access Settings
- Select Apps. Note: If the supplied remote control has an APPS button, you can press the APPS button to display the apps list.
- The next steps depend on your TV menu options:
- Select See all apps → Select an app to be deleted → Uninstall.
- Select an app to be deleted → Uninstall.