Remote Control Codes for the Set-top box or the A/V Receiver Don't Work when Setting up the IR Blaster on an Android TV
Before You Start
Make sure that the IR Blaster is positioned properly in front of your A/V receiver's IR sensor.
Steps to Follow if the Codes for the IR Blaster Setup Don't Work
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under TV category, select External Inputs.
- Select IR Blaster setup.
- Select Supported Model List.
- For set-top box, select Set-top box.
- For A/V receiver, select AV receiver.
IMPORTANT: If the manufacturer of your set-top box or A/V receiver is not listed, the IR Blaster that came with your Android TV™ won't work. Use the remote control supplied with the set-top box or A/V receiver to operate it.