BRAVIA Help allows you to access support and troubleshooting information, as well as helpful tutorials, directly on your TV. The latest version features regularly updated content, easily accessible and tailored to your television.
Note: The design of the screen varies depending on the TV model and software version.
How do I use BRAVIA Help?
To enjoy BRAVIA Help, your TV must be:
- connected to the Internet
- updated with the latest firmware version
1. Open BRAVIA Help using one of the methods below:
- On the remote control, press the HELP button.
- On the remote control, press the (HOME) button and select Apps → See all → Help.
2. Accessing support content
On the Help screen, you can find support content that includes tips on how to use your TV or how to troubleshoot if you're experiencing issues.
Hints: Depending on the model, you can use the QR code displayed on the Help screen to view support content on your mobile device. Recommended for those who want to operate the TV while viewing content on a separate screen.
If you prefer to browse content on your TV screen, you can access different content from each section.
A great place to start is the Search function. You can input keywords with your voice or the on-screen keyboard.
In this tab, you can quickly enter your TV's support page that has four sections which can expand by clicking the Show more button:
- Popular articles
- Important information like product alerts and news about your television
- A list of Questions & Answers (Q&A) applicable to your television
Manual (Help Guide)
The Help Guide contains several chapters on settings and options. It even features basic troubleshooting. There's a surprising amount of information in the Help Guide if you want to explore all the possibilities of your TV.
Status & Diagnostics
This panel allows you to check the system status of your TV (serial number included), view the network status, and run signal diagnostics.
We hope that you find the enhanced BRAVIA Help function useful and invite you to visit BRAVIA Help regularly!