If you want to Play music, pictures, or videos from a USB device on your TV, follow the se instructions.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Connect the USB device.
- Wait until the message USB device is connected displays on the screen.
- Select from the following depending on the type of file you want to access in your USB device.
- Open with "Album"
- Open with"Music"
- Open with "Video"
- Do one of the following, depending on your TV model.
- For Android TV™ released in 2020: Press the left arrow button on the remote control to move the cursor to the left edge.
- For other models: Press the left arrow button on the remote control to move the cursor to the left edge, and then press the same button to display the Menu.
- In the left pane, select Folders or the USB device name.
- Select the folder where you placed your files.
Note: If your TV doesn't display the content, disconnect the USB device and then reconnect it.