The on-board storage consists of two parts, the internal storage that's used to store the operating system and system files, and the user accessible storage used to store the apps and user data.
The available storage capacity of your Android TV™ device only shows the available user accessible storage and not the total on-board storage. The on-board storage of your TV consists of the following:
- Internal storage
- Also known as system memory
- Stores the operating system and system files
- Not accessible to users
- User accessible storage
- Storage for apps and user data
- When you check the available storage on your TV, it only indicates the available storage that's user accessible. Therefore, the available storage is different from the total on-board storage specified on the product page.
- If the storage capacity of your TV is insufficient, you can move downloaded apps to an optional USB storage device to free up space.