IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
A previous temporary connection failure caused an issue that's now resolved. If you continue to experience any of the following conditions when using the YouTube™ streaming service, follow the troubleshooting steps provided.
- The app gets stuck on the start screen (doesn't launch).
- Error 400 appears when launching the app.
- YouTube has stopped appears on the TV screen.
- YouTube is unavailable. Please try again later appears on the TV screen.
- You're unable to watch YouTube using the internet browser on your TV
- Network conditions or your internet connection often cause video streaming issues. Check the following:
- Close the YouTube app, then re-open it and try again.
- Close other apps that may be running, such as the Netflix® app.
- Reset your modem/router by removing the power for about a minute, reconnecting power and turning it back on, and waiting until the connection is established before trying again.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet. For internet connection issues, perform a network diagnosis on your TV.
- Power reset or power restart of the TV.
- Clear the app data and cache or initialize the YouTube app.