The onboard storage consists of two parts, the internal storage that's used to store the operating system and system files, and the user-accessible storage used to store the apps and user data.
The available storage capacity of your Android TV™ device only shows the available user-accessible storage and not the total onboard storage. The on-board storage of your TV consists of the following:
- Internal storage
- Also known as system memory
- Stores the operating system and system files
- Not accessible to users
- User accessible storage
- Storage for apps and user data
- When you check the available storage on your TV, it only indicates the available storage that's user-accessible. Therefore, the available storage is different from the total onboard storage specified on the product page.
- If the storage capacity of your TV is insufficient, you can move downloaded apps to an optional USB storage device to free up space.