IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If the Wi-Fi® setting of your TV is enabled, the Band setting from the TV menu won't be accessible. Follow the steps below to disable it:
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- This step will vary depending on the options available in your TV menu. Follow the steps accordingly.
- Select Network > Wi-Fi Direct Settings > press the OPTIONS button on your remote > select Band Setting > Auto
- Select Network > Wi-Fi Direct > Advanced settings > Band setting > Auto
- Your TV automatically selects the most appropriate band setting when the Wi-Fi setting is on.
- Select Auto (2.4GHz Band) when connecting with devices that support 2.4 GHz only.
- Select Auto (5GHz Band) when connecting with devices that support 5 GHz.
- Check your manual for the supported wireless band of your TV.