This article provides information to help you connect your Android TV™ to a hidden Wi-Fi® network.
Before you start
You will need to know the following information about the hidden Wi-Fi network:
- Network name (SSID)
- Type of network security, such as WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK, etc.
- Network password
- The network name and password are case-sensitive.
Connect your TV to a hidden Wi-Fi network
- Open the Settings screen
- If the remote control has a Quick Settings button: Press the Quick Settings button and select the Settings icon.
- If the remote control does not have a Quick Settings button: Press the HOME button and select the Settings icon.
- The next steps will vary depending on your TV menu. Follow the steps for your menu options:
- Select Network & Internet → Add new network.
- Select Network → Network Setup → Expert → Manual entry.
- Select Network → Network Setup → Expert → Wi-Fi→ Manual entry.
- Enter the name of the Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure to type the network name (SSID) exactly.
- Select the type of security.
- Enter the network password.