IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The TV needs a couple of minutes to initialize after the TV power cord is plugged in. The power buttons on the TV and the remote won't work during this short period of time, and the LED or illumination LED won't light up right away. This is normal operation.
Follow the steps below if your TV has options to change the Operational Response or Illumination LED settings.
- On your supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps depend on the menu options of your TV:
- Select Device Preferences → LED indicator → Operational Response.
- Select Device Preferences → LED indicator → Illumination LED.
- Select LED Indicator → Illumination LED.
- Select Illumination LED.
- Make sure the LED setting is not set to off.