There are two ways to check for available apps to download and install on your Android TV™.
- Not all apps for Android™ devices can be used with the TV. Using Google Play™ Store on the TV displays only apps that are supported by the TV.
- You can purchase apps from the Google Play store when logged into your Google™ account.
- You can also install apps you have already purchased for your Android mobile devices for free if there is an Android TV equivalent.
- The TV doesn't support the installation of .APK files from USB drives.
Check the Google Play store app on your TV
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button
- Under the Apps category, select Google Play store.
Note: If the Google Play store icon isn't listed, select Apps first, and then select it from the grid. The Home screens may differ depending on the models and regions.
All available apps will show or each category.
Check the Android TV website
On your computer, tablet, or smartphone, visit the Apps for Android TV website for a list of the latest apps that are available for an Android TV.
You can also see descriptions and reviews of the app before downloading.
Check which apps are currently installed on your Android TV
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- This step will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Apps → See all apps.
- Select Apps → Downloaded apps or System apps.