It has come to our attention that in some cases the Crackle™ app may pop-up or start automatically.
To resolve the issue, do the following:
- Install the latest software update .
- Set the Automatic software download setting to On to automatically download software updates .
- Update the Crackle through the Google Play Store™ app to resolve this issue.
Additional information is available if you cannot install or update any applications from the Google Play Store .
Follow these steps to attain the latest version of the Crackle app:
IMPORTANT: You must be signed-in on the Android™ TV with a Google® account in order to update any apps from the Google Play store.
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Apps.
- Select the Google Play store app.
- Select Update.
- Select the Crackle app.
- Install the latest version of the app.
NOTE: The image below shows the latest version of the Crackle app.
If you would prefer that apps update automatically when a new version is available, follow these steps in the Google Play store app:
- Select Settings.
- Select My apps.
- Select Auto-update apps.
- Select Auto-update apps at any time.
NOTE: The auto-update feature may not work for all app. It is up-to the creator of the app to decide if they want to use this Google feature.