Use your preferred method
Read an in-depth article or use our interactive guide for help connecting your Android TV to a home network, the internet and other devices such as headphones, soundbars, stereo receivers, and more.
Try our BRAVIA connectivity guide
Get help with connections to the internet, peripheral devices, as well as various audio and video devices
- Amazon Alexa
- Audio and video devices
- Bluetooth devices
- Connect to Internet, network, Wi-Fi
- Troubleshoot Internet, network, Wi-Fi
- Screen mirroring
IMPORTANT: For any model-specific information regarding any of the steps in these solutions, refer to the supplied operations manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Connect your Android TV to Amazon Alexa
- Control your Android TV with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
- Alexa device responds with device is not found and it doesn't control the TV
- The voice-enabled Amazon Alexa device no longer controls my TV
- Connect a sound bar to your TV
- How to connect audio and video devices to a TV
- How to connect a computer to the Android TV
- Bluetooth specifications of Android TV
- Does my Android TV support USB or Bluetooth keyboard and mouse?
- Can I use Bluetooth headphones and soundbars with my Android TV?
- Can't pair Bluetooth devices to my Android TV
- What is a wireless network?
- Tips to maximize the Wi-Fi performance in your home.
- Connect your Android TV to the Internet
- Connect your Android TV to a hidden Wi-Fi network
- Can I manually set the IP address on my device?
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Perform network diagnosis to troubleshoot Internet connection
- Internet connection drops or intermittently disconnects
- My Android TV doesn't connect to a wireless network
- I Can't find the WPS network setting on my Android TV
- Error: 1107, 2123, 3218, 5010 or 7003 appears during the network setup or when attempting to access Internet Content on the TV
- Wired Internet connection doesn't work on my TV
- What is Screen Mirroring?
- Does my TV support Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit?
- Display the screen of other devices on the TV using wireless connection
- The Screen Mirroring function doesn't work
- Unable to make a new Screen Mirroring connection when another Screen Mirroring device is connected to the TV
- Use the Screen Mirroring feature to display your Windows 10 computer screen on the TV