Your TV will automatically turn on at a specific time using the On timer function. Waking up with your favorite morning news program is one example of the convenient use of this function. The On timer function also enables to turn off the TV automatically after a certain duration of time, so you can leave your home without turning off the TV.
We recommend you use the Screen reader function to set up the On timer function.
Setting up the On timer
- Press the HOME button on the TV remote control.
- Select Timers, then press the Enter button.
- Press and hold the Up arrow button for about three seconds, press and hold the Right arrow button for about two seconds, leading the focus to the Settings icon. Then press the Left arrow button once to select the Timers icon.
- When you hear Timers, press the Enter button.
The Timers menu has a total of seven setting items: On timer/Timer, Day, Time, Duration, Inputs, Channel, and Volume setup/TV on volume.
- Multiple settings are unavailable for the On timer function.
- The Reminder function can keep up to 18 TV programs.