IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
You may notice an audio delay on videos from TV internet apps when using Bluetooth® headphones with your Android TV™. If this occurs, change the TV's A/V sync setting to On.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- This step will vary depending on your model. Follow the steps according to the TV menu options:
- Select Display & Sound > Audio output > A/V sync > On.
- Select Sound > A/V sync > On.
- Selecting On allows synchronizing Audio to Video.
- Selecting Off makes no adjustment between Audio and Video.