To connect the TV to the internet, you need a modem and network router setup with an active internet connection. You then connect your TV to the network router using a wireless or wired connection.
Your Android TV™ has a built-in wireless adapter that enables it to connect wirelessly to your network.
If, however, you prefer a wired connection, an Ethernet (LAN) cable is needed.
Before you start
- Set up your modem and router and make sure your network is connected to the Internet. Refer to your modem and router manual or manufacturer for configuration details.
- If you need a Wired connection, connect an Ethernet (LAN) cable from the router to the Local Area Network (LAN) jack on the back of the TV.
Use the Network Setup Feature in the TV menu to connect to your network
- On the supplied TV remote control, press the Home button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- Under NETWORK & ACCESSORIES, select Network.
- Select Network setup.
- Select Easy.
- Select your TV-to-Router connection type: