The Android TV Can't Connect to a Wireless Router With the Connect via WPS Option
These issues occur when you connect to a wireless router with the Connect via WPS:
- The Android TV™ can't detect any wireless router or access point.
- A message Another WPS session is in progress. Try again in few minutes appears when you connect during the initial setup.
Occurs on Initial Setup
Select your wireless router or access point from the Select your Wi-Fi network screen.
Manually Connect to the Network
If your TV doesn't connect to any wireless router, press the BACK button on the supplied remote control. Then, follow these steps below:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Network & Accessories category, select Network.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Expert.
- For Android™ 5 OS Lollipop (L) and Android™ 6 OS Marshmallow (M), select Wi-Fi, then select your wireless router.
- For Android™ 7 OS Nougat (N), select your wireless router in Available networks.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select your wireless router or access point.
Note: If you're network requires a security key, enter the security key after you select your access point.