IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Internet Browser (officially named Vewd and previously known Opera™ TV browser) on your Android TV™ device doesn't have a home page setting. However, you can use the Speed Dial function to save and open pages you frequently visit.
Follow the steps below to add and access your favorite websites through Speed Dial.
Add your favorite website
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under the Apps category, select Internet Browser.
- On TVs with Android™ 8.0 operating system, select Apps icon.
- Press the UP ARROW button repeatedly until the cursor reaches the address bar on the top part of the screen, then press ENTER.
- Type your desired website using the onscreen-keyboard, then select GO.
- Wait for few seconds for the web page to load.
On the top right part of the web page, select the Vewd icon.
Select Add to Speed Dial.
Click on OK.
Note: Speed Dial entries are visible in the new tab section.
Access your favorite website
In the upper right part of the screen, select the Speed dial icon.
- Select the website that you want to revisit.
*Android and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.