The date and time are usually set automatically because BRAVIA™ TVs retrieve the date and time information from the broadcast signals or the network. However, if no broadcast signals or network connections are available, you may need to manually set the date and time.
The steps to adjust the date and time vary depending on the TV. Choose your TV model type from the following list.
- The date and time are automatically set because the BRAVIA TV retrieves the date and time from broadcast signals. If you want to adjust the Date or Time settings manually, the steps according to your TV menu:
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select System Settings in the Settings category.
- Select Setup.
- Select Clock/Timers.
- Select Clock Set and then select the item to be adjusted.
- Auto or Manual: Select Manual to set the current time manually.
- Automatic time zone: Enabling this will allow you to automatically set whether or not to apply the time zone you are in. If you set this to Off, the time displays according to the time difference set by Time Offset.
- Automatic daylight saving time: Enabling this will allow you to set whether or not to automatically switch between summer time and winter time according to the calendar.
- Date: This is where you can set the current date manually.
- Time: This is where you can set the current time manually.
- Time Offset: This is where you can set the time zone manually.