Error: 1106 appears when trying to view streaming services on my TV
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Error: 1106 may appear when playing videos from an app or when Refresh Internet Content is performed.
Follow these instructions to resolve the issue:
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Help.
- Select Customer Support.
- Select Internet Connectivity Symptoms.
- Then press the Enter button.
- The connection diagnosis starts and your TV will display the results.
- Follow the steps according to the results:
- If any of the diagnosis results appear as Failed, check the network connection settings of your TV.
- If the diagnosis results are OK, check the article Network error or can't access the network appears on the TV for additional troubleshooting steps.