IMPORTANT: Performing a factory reset will wipe all of your data and settings on your TV.
Select the status of your TV below. The procedure varies depending on the status of the TV.
- If the Home screen can be displayed
- If the Home screen cannot be displayed (the HOME button on the remote control does not work)
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Customer Support.
- Select Factory Settings.
- Select OK.
- Unplug the TV power cord from the wall outlet.
- Leave the TV unplugged for one minute.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet - The TV should turn on automatically.
- Wait approximately 40 seconds for the TV to completely start up.
- On the TV remote control, press and hold the UP ARROW button. Make sure the remote control is pointed towards the front and center of the TV.
- While holding the UP ARROW button, press and release the POWER button on the TV set. The message Reset will appear momentarily on the TV screen.
- Release the UP ARROW button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial setup.
Is the problem resolved?