WARNING! A factory data reset deletes all customized settings, including channels, account information (such as a Google™ account), system and applications data, downloaded apps, wired and Wi-Fi network settings, parental lock settings, and camera device's data. The TV will return to how it was at the time of purchase.
Perform a factory data reset from the Setting screen
- Turn on the TV.
- Access the Settings screen.
- If the remote control has a Quick Settings button: press the (Quick Settings) button and select Settings.
- If the remote control does not have a Quick Settings button: press the HOME button and select Settings.
- The following steps may differ depending on the TV model:
- Select System → About → Reset.
- Select Device Preferences → Reset.
- Select Device Preferences → About → Reset, Factory reset, or Factory data reset.
- Select Storage & Reset.
- Select Factory data reset or Reset.
- The following steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Erase Everything → Yes.
- Select Erase Everything.
- Select Yes.
- If you have set a PIN code on your TV, you will be prompted to input it.
- The factory reset may take a few moments. Please wait until you are informed that the process has been completed.
- After the reset process completes successfully, your TV proceeds to the Initial Setup wizard.
If the Settings screen can't be displayed
If the Setting screen can't be displayed with the above steps, try the following steps depending on your TV type or model:
- To check the type of your TV, refer to the How to check if your BRAVIA TV is a Google TV™, Android TV™, or other TV article
- For Google TVs, the following models are not available: KD-W830K, KD-55X75K, and KD-65X75K