Prime Video is not working or a specific issue occurs when attempting to use the app
Your Prime Video™ app may experience a specific issue or not respond properly for a variety of reasons. Check your specific issue or the troubleshooting options provided to help resolve the issue.
- Android TV™ models: Error 9353 appears on the Prime Video app
- LCD TV (non Android TV models): Sign-in/sign-out errors when attempting to play Prime Video titles
General troubleshooting options:
- Close the Prime Video app and restart your device by turning it off, unplugging the device for a minute or so, then plugging it back in and turning it on. Note: If the power cord is not accessible, options are available to power reset or restart an Android TV™ or Google TV™ using the remote control or the TV menu.
- Check if the issue occurs when viewing content from other online video services. If the issue only occurs when viewing content from one particular service, then that service may be experiencing an issue. In this case, try the service again at a later time.
- Reset the router and/or modem and then try again.
- Unplug the power cord for your modem and/or router for about one minute.
- Plug the power cord back in and wait until the flashing lights indicate that the modem and/or router has completely restarted.
- Verify that your internet is working by checking another device (smartphone, computer, tablet, etc.).
- Make sure your internet speed meets or exceeds the recommendations for Prime Video services. Notes:
- Your streaming service provider can provide specific recommendations for their service.
- If your internet speed does not meet the recommendations, contact your internet provider for help.
- Review the tips to maximize network and internet performance in your home.
- Make sure the time and date settings of your TV are set correctly.
- Make sure your device has the latest software updates. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Check the Prime Video Support Help page for additional information.