Find the model name, serial number, or software version of your TV
You can find the model name, serial number, and software version of your Android TV™ or Google TV™ in the following locations:
- You can find the model name and the serial number by referring to the original packaging, product sticker, and TV system information.
- To find the Software version, refer to TV system information.
On the original packaging
Notes: Included in the box is a User Manual where you can also find the model number.
On the product stickers
The model name is normally found on the sticker located at the back of the TV, located on a label near the side input terminals, or engraved on the front panel of the TV. Please be aware that the model and serial numbers are different:
- Model name
- Serial number
On the product sticker for a wall-mounted TV
If your TV is mounted on the wall you can find the model and serial number on the product sticker on the back of the TV using a small hand mirror and your mobile phone.
- Find a small hand or inspection mirror that can fit behind the TV.
- Locate the product sticker on the back of the TV. It is usually located in the right bottom corner or the bottom center on the back of the TV.
- Hold the mirror behind the TV so that you can clearly see the label from the front or side of the TV.
- You can use your mobile phone to take a picture of the label in the mirror.
- Use the edit feature on your mobile phone to flip the image horizontally.
TV's system information
The method for checking information such as the model name varies depending on the software version for Sony's Android TV™ or Google TV™ models and the release year for TVs other than Android TV or Google TV. Choose your TV type and check the details: