Internet access doesn't work on my TV using a wired connection
This information is provided to help diagnose wired internet connection issues with your TV. Use your TV network status option to check your connection. The connection results will help determine the best path for a possible solution.
Before you start
- Dial-up internet and connections by proxy aren't supported.
- Networks that requires login for authentication, such as virtual private network (VPN) or PPPoE connections, aren't supported.
Check your network connection status
The step may vary depending on your model. For model-specific information, check your manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- If listed, select System Settings, then Set-up, otherwise skip to the next step.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Set-up or Home Network.
- Select View Network Status or View Network settings and status.
- Select Check Connection, then Yes.
- The connection diagnosis will start. Wait for the connection results to display.
- Use the connection results to help identify the issue and a possible solution.
Connection results & solutions
The items displayed in the connection results provide information on the network status. Select the most appropriate solution from the table below according to the connections results.
|Solutions||Solution 1||Solution 2||Solution 3||Solution 4|