Before you start
WARNING!Performing a forced factory reset will remove all TV settings including apps, channels, and wireless network.
- A forced factory reset can only be done on TVs with Android 6.0 Marshmallow or higher operating system installed.
- If you can access the TV menu, perform a factory data reset instead.
- This procedure may require two people.
- The location of the buttons varies depending on your TV model. Check your manual for model-specific information.
Perform a forced factory reset
- Unplug the AC power cord.
- Press and hold down the power and volume minus buttons simultaneously, and then (while holding the buttons down) plug the AC power cord back in.
- Continue to hold the buttons down until the green LED light appears.
- It will take approximately 10 - 30 seconds for the LED to turn green.
- Release the buttons after the green LED light appears.
- If the white LED light doesn't turn green within 30 seconds, start from step 1 again.
- If the Welcome setup screen appears, quickly go through the setup procedure.
Note: If the screen doesn't appear, unplug the AC power cord and then plug it back in.
- Don't sign in to your Google® account.
- Skip the network setup.
- Skip the channel setup.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Storage & reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Perform the setup at the Welcome screen.
If the forced factory reset didn't resolve the issue, perform the reset again.