IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the instructions provided below based on the error code you encounter.
- Make sure the router is connected to the internet.
- Perform a Network Setup again.
- The Network Setup is available from the menu of the internet video device. Check your manual to perform the steps.
- Set the IP address on the router to a fixed setting.
- Set the Primary DNS on the computer to 184.108.40.206.
- Check the manual supplied with your modem or router to change the Primary DNS on a computer.
- Set the Primary DNS on the internet video device to 220.127.116.11.
Errors 5006, 5007, 5008, and 2200
- Check the physical connection by viewing the Network Status option in the menu.
- Make sure that the latest system software (firmware) update is installed. Updates can be obtained from the Network menu of the TV.
- Refresh the internet content.
- If the steps above didn't resolve the issue, perform a factory reset.
- It may be necessary to reset the device two or three times.