Netflix error messages and error codes
This article will help you troubleshoot error messages and error codes when using the Netflix® app. Check the list of error codes and messages first, if your error code or message is listed, follow those instructions.
- Error: 300 appears when trying to access Netflix
- Error: 100 appears when the Netflix app starts
- Error: 301 appears when trying to access Netflix
- Error: 5008 appears when trying to use internet streaming services
- Error: 1106 appears when trying to view streaming services on my TV
- Error: 1107, 2123, 3218, 5010 or 7003 Appears During Network Setup or When I Access an Internet Video
- Can't Connect to Netflix
- Unable to connect to Netflix
- The App Says My Account is Already in Use When I try to Watch
- Sorry, the rights to view this content has expired
- Network Error or Can't Access the Network Appears When I Access an Internet Content
- Title Not Available for Playback
- We're having trouble playing this title right now
- We're having trouble accessing these titles for you right now. Please try again later
- Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try to restart the Netflix application (-111)
- We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select another title (tvq-pb-101 (5.2.101))
- We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select another title (tvq-pb-101 (5.2.5))
General troubleshooting steps
If your specific error code or message is not listed, try these basic troubleshooting steps. Because each step may resolve the issue, test the results after each step:
- Close the Netflix app and then open it again.
- Ensure your internet access is working properly.
- Unplug the power cord of your device, and then plug it back in.
- Make sure your device has the latest software update. Downloads are posted on your model support page.