Your TV is connected to your wireless network and when performing the network diagnosis, the internet access failed. This indicates an issue with the internet connection. not the TV. This issue may be caused by several conditions, use the following information to help resolve this issue.
- Connection through a proxy isn't supported.
- Networks that require authentication such as a virtual private network (VPN) or PPPoE connections aren't supported.
- If it's necessary to make changes to your modem or router, contact your internet provider or the device manufacturer.
The network status results appears as:
- Wireless Device: Found
- Local Access: OK
- Internet Access: Failed
Power reset your modem/router
Internet connection issues are often resolved after performing a power reset. If you have a separate modem and router, power reset both devices.
- Unplug the power cable to your modem/router and wait about 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cable to your modem/router and make sure it's turned on.
- Wait until the device is finished making it's connection to the internet and your network.
- Perform the network diagnosis.
Check wired connections
Check all wired connections going to your wireless router. When using a separate modem and router, check the connections between the two devices.
- Check the cable or phone line (DSL) connections between your modem/router and the internet service to your home/building.
- Check the cable connection between your modem and router (where applicable).
- Make sure the cable is connected to the correct port to the router from the modem (where applicable).
- Try a different network cable between the modem and router (where applicable). It's possible that your cable has failed.
For additional help with cable or phone line (DSL) connections, contact your internet service provider (ISP).
- Make sure your connected to your network and your password is correct.
- Check if your other devices (computer, tablet, smartphone, game console) will connect to your network and the internet. If other devices also fail to connect, contact your internet service provider (ISP) for support.
Information for other wireless network diagnosis results: