If you are setting up your A95L BRAVIA™ TV with an A/V Receiver or Soundbar, and they don't have an ARC (Audio Return Channel) or eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) compatible HDMI® input, then you will need to connect an Optical cable (sound) and a HDMI cable (video) to your TV.
- Optical input of the A/V Receiver or Soundbar
- Optical cable (not supplied)
Note: The Digital audio adapter must be connected to the optical cable
- Digital audio adapter (supplied)
- Optical jack on the TV
- HDMI connection to the A/V Receiver or Soundbar
- HDMI cable. We recommend an authorized Premium High-Speed HDMI cable
- HDMI connection to the TV
- Connect the optical cable to the A/V Receiver or Soundbar optical input jack.
- Attach the Digital audio adapter (supplied) to the other end of the optical cable and connect it to the Optical Audio Out jack on the TV.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the A/V Receiver or Soundbar and then to the A95L TV.
- Refer to your operation manuals for additional setup details for the sound and video.