The TV Doesn't Recognize the Audio System When Using the HDMI Control Feature
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Make sure both the TV and audio system have the HDMI Control feature.
Note: Check the specifications of the device to verify if your product has HDMI Control or BRAVIA® Sync feature for TVs. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Connect the TV and audio system with an HDMI® cable.
- Plug the TV's power cord in to the audio system.
Note: This step doesn't apply to newer A/V Receiver models. For further details, refer to your device's manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Enable the Network connection setting on the TV and audio system.
Note: For further details, refer to the TV and audio system's manual.
- Enable the Control for HDMI setting on the audio device or BRAVIA Sync setting on the TV.