Your device must have an internet connection to access the Prime Video™ app. Not all TVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, or Home Theater systems have internet capability. If you're not sure, check the device specifications. Specifications can be found on your model support page .
Follow these steps to access the Prime Video app and register your device:
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select either Video, Application, My Apps, or Apps, depending on the menu option for your model.
- Locate and select the Prime Video app. Note: If the Prime Video app isn't installed, first download and install the app (available from the Google Play™ Store on Android™ devices).
- Select Sign In or Sign In and Start Watching.
- If presented with a QR code, you can scan the QR code using your smartphone camera. Otherwise, note the registration code that appears on the device and continue the steps.
- Using a computer, tablet, or mobile device, go to the Amazon sign-in page.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime™ account or create a new account.
- Enter the registration code from your device and select Register Device.
When registration is complete, you can enjoy the Prime Video streaming service.