- Verify that the subwoofer is turned on.
- Increase the subwoofer volume by pressing the volume button on the remote control of the subwoofer sound system.
- Confirm that the subwoofer and the TV are linked. For more details, refer to the manual supplied with the subwoofer.
- Place the subwoofer where there are no obstacles, such as furniture, walls, or metal objects between the soundbar / home theater system and subwoofer.
- The sound output from subwoofer and/or from surround speaker depends on the playback content type:
- To confirm the subwoofer output, try to play music with some bass lines and drum sequences.
- To confirm the surround speaker, try to play movies encoded in multichannel sound (can be identified by the 5.1 or 7.1 indication within the soundtrack information).
- If your wireless router or access point can switch between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, change the frequency to avoid interference. For more details, refer to the manual supplied with the router.
Is the problem resolved?