IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This error may appear when playing videos from an app or when Refresh Internet Content is performed.
Follow these instructions to resolve the issue:
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Help.
- Select Customer Support.
- Select Internet Connectivity Symptoms.
- Then press the Enter button.
- The connection diagnosis starts, and your TV will display the results.
- Follow the steps according to the results:
- If any of the diagnosis results appear as Failed, check the network connection settings of your TV.
- If the diagnosis results are OK, check the article Network error or can't access the network appears on the TV for additional troubleshooting steps.