This article provides information on how to setup and access the YouTube™ app, use the features, and troubleshoot issues that may occur when you watch videos on your device.
Features, Functions, and Setup
- What Is the Difference Between YouTube and the New YouTube for TV App?
- Can Favorites or Bookmarks in My YouTube Account Be Transferred to the New YouTube for TV App?
- Unsubscribe a Channel
- Enable Closed Caption
- View 3D Content
- Connect or Pair My Mobile Device
- Can the 3D Gallery Be Viewed Using 3D Glasses?
- Do I have to Register My Device with Google to Use the App?
- Watch 4K Movies on the YouTube App of the Android TV™
- Access YouTube™ Red
- The Videos I Selected Don't Appear on the Playlist
- Can't View All of My Subscriptions
- YouTube Searches Show Different Results on My Internet Streaming Device Than it Does When Searching on a Computer
- Can't Access the App on the Android TV
- Error: Invalid Login Appears When Trying to Log in to YouTube
- The Crackle App Starts Automatically While Using the YouTube App on the Android TV
- The App Starts Automatically When the Android TV is Powered On
- Error: Feature not Available or Service Cannot be Accessed at this Time Appears when trying to Access an Internet Video app
- YouTube App Doesn't Launch, Freezes, or Error Message Appears