The Netflix® app that is available on certain devices like TVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, media players, and home theater systems enables users to access the online content library of the Netflix service.
This article will help you setup and access Netflix, use the features, and resolve some issues that may occur when you watch movies or videos.
- Make sure that your device has the latest software update. Updates are available from the device menu, or you can download it on your computer and install it on your device. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Not all devices are compatible with the Netflix app. Check your product manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
How does the Netflix app work?
- How to access the Netflix app - service access, connection, setup, and login
- Netflix features - Using Ultra HD for 4K devices, HDR, Netflix subtitles, Netflix profiles, and setting parental controls.
- What is Netflix? - Answers to how Netflix works and requirements for the best experience.