Connect one end of the HDMI® cable to the HDMI IN on the TV and the other end to the HDMI OUT on the Gaming console. Then, plug in the power cord of the Gaming console to an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Gaming console: HDMI OUT
- HDMI cable
- TV: HDMI IN
NOTE: To enjoy 4K 100p/120p, refer to the To enjoy 4K 100p/120p video section below.
- Turn on your TV.
- Press the (Input) button repeatedly to select the input to the connected Gaming console.
- Turn on your Gaming console by pressing the power button.
To enjoy 4K 100p/120p video
- The XBR X900H series TVs need a software update. For details on how to update your TV, refer to the How do I perform Firmware/ Software Updates for my Android TV? article.
- You will need to connect an Ultra High Speed HDMI cable. Connect the HDMI cable that supplied with your console.
- Make sure your console is connected to the 4K 100p/120p supported terminal of the TV as below:
- For the Z8H and Z9G series: HDMI 4
- For the XBR X900H series: HDMI 3 or HDMI 4
If you are using a console such as PlayStation®5 that supports 4K 100p/120p, in order for the console to recognize the 4K 100p/120p capability of the TV, you will need to set the HDMI signal format of the TV to Enhanced format (8K) or Enhanced format.
- For the XBR Z8H and Z9G series: Enhanced format (8K)
- For the XBR X900H series: Enhanced format
Follow the steps below to set the HDMI signal format:
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Watching TV.
- Select External inputs.
- Select HDMI 3 or HDMI 4.
- Select HDMI signal format and set to Enhanced format (8K) or Enhanced format.