Use the remote control supplied with your TV to accept the new policy
After the TV powers up, the privacy message will appear.
- Read and scroll to the bottom of the policy using the Up / Down arrows.
- At the end of the policy, select the desired options (check boxes) by pressing Enter / Select.
- Select Proceed and press Enter / Select.
What if I don't have the supplied remote control?
- Use another Sony remote and follow the steps above.
- Connect a USB keyboard or mouse to the TV.
- For a mouse, use the Cursor/Scroll/Select buttons to navigate the policy and select options.
- For a keyboard, use the Down Arrow/Enter keys to navigate and select options
After the options are selected and you select Proceed, the TV will function normally.
- Options that are not selected may limit functionality of the TV after the update.
- Other devices that have USB connectivity through a wired connection may work in the abscence of the supplied Sony remote.