- Antenna cable (RF/Coaxial)
- Composite Audio/Video cable
- 4 pole mini-plug RCA conversion cable
- After securing the connection, turn on the TV and the connected set-top box.
- On the supplied TV remote, press the (Input) button repeatedly to select the input to the connected
- Set the se-top box to your desired channel. Please refer to the instruction manual of the set-top box.
These are basic troubleshooting steps based on the latest TV models. Refer to your product manual for model-specific information. .
- Display/picture issue.
- Make sure that the connection and Input Settings on your set top box are correct.
- Compare the picture from the set top box with the picture
from the TV itself or other source input.
For example, if the set top box (TV OUT) is connected to TV (RF IN) via RF cable, try to switch the input to TV and compare the picture. If the TV picture has no issue, then the issue is with the set top box. In this case, contact your set top box service provider.
You may also playback a movie from other sources Bluray players for comparison.
- Some channels are blank.
- Some channel may require subscription. Subscribe to a pay TV service.
- The channel is used only for data (no picture or sound).
- Contact you cable service provider for transmission details.
- Can't view digital channels.
- Verify from a local installer if digital transmissions are provided in your area.
- Upgrade to a higher gain antenna (aerial).
- Not all channels are tuned.
- Try to preset channels manually by configuring the settings in Manual Programme Preset. (Availability of Manual Programme Preset and its options may vary depending on the region/country/situation.)