How to view content using the Prime Video streaming app
IMPORTANT: Not all TVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, or Home Theater systems have internet capability. To determine if your unit has this capability, check the device specifications. Specifications can be found on your model support page .
Before you start
You will need the following to view content from the Prime Video™ app on your device:
- An Amazon Prime™ membership
- Make sure the device you are using to stream content is registered to the account.
Steps to view video content
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select Video, Application, My Apps, or Apps, depending on your model.
- Select the Prime Video app.
- Select the desired video content and the view options as directed.
Amazon is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. and/or its affiliates.