Please try the previous procedure, but remove any connected devices before performing a Power cycle:
- Unplug the TV power cord from the wall outlet.
- Disconnect all devices from the TV.
- Wait five minutes and then plug the power cord back to the wall outlet.
- Connect the first device to the TV.
- Turn on the TV again.
- If the problem still occurs, repeat the above procedure for each of the devices that you have connected to your TV. If it turns out that one of the connected devices is causing this issue, contact its manufacturer for support.
Is the problem resolved?