IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Check the following to resolve this issue:
- If your Blu-ray Disc™ player's HDMI Audio Output setting is set to HDMI2, check the connection of the OUT 2 jack and make sure to turn on the connected device.
- To hear sound from your TV speakers, connect the TV to the OUT 1 jack (video and audio signal) and change the HDMI Audio Output setting to Auto or HDMI1.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select System Settings.
- Select HDMI Audio Output.
- Select Auto, HDMI1, or HDMI2.