Replace the batteries
The batteries of your remote control might be depleted. Try replacing them.
- Depending on the type of remote control, the opening of the battery compartment cover may vary. Below are the most common ways to open the remote battery compartment cover
- The images are the rear of the remotes
Replace the batteries with new batteries if possible. If the batteries you swap to are not new and the issue is not solved, try them in another compatible device to make sure they are not depleted.
Clean the remote control terminals
The remote control battery terminals may be dirty.
- Remove the battery lid and roll the batteries with your thumb whilst the batteries are still in the remote control
- If the remote control starts to operate after rolling the batteries, remove the batteries and clean the remote control terminals with a small solution of alcohol, using a cotton bud or soft cloth
- Place the batteries back into the remote control
Is the problem resolved?