How to charge the Sony 3D glasses.
Follow these steps to charge the Sony 3D Active glasses.
NOTE: Make sure this solution is applicable to your 3D glasses model .
- Turn off the 3D glasses.
- Turn on the TV.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB input on the 3D glasses.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB input on the TV.
IMPORTANT: The glasses cannot be charged on a Sony TV that was manufactured prior to 2011. For model-specific information, refer to the operations manual supplied with the TV. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- The amber (red) indicator light will turn on while the glasses are charging and turn off when the charging is complete.
- The glasses will not charge when the TV is off or in standby mode.
- The glasses will not charge while in use.
- To extend the longevity of rechargeable battery, we recommend you avoid keeping the 3D glasses in high temperatures. Avoid direct sunlight and store in cool, dry temperatures (50-77F).
- Avoid going long periods of time without charging the battery. Make sure that the battery is charged at least every six months.
- The 3D glasses can be charged either by the TV or by using an optional AC power adapter (AC-U501AD).
Please contact a local or online authorized retailer to purchase a Sony product.
For customers in Canada: https://dealerlocator.sony.ca/locator/init.do