IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
An internet connection and the correct Date & time settings are required to access network services from Google Play™ Store, Movies & TV, YouTube™ app, or the Games apps.
Check your device manual if model specific information is needed to perform any step.
- Check the network status. Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Help.
- If Help isn't shown, select Apps → Help.
- You can also press the HELP button on the supplied remote to display the Help options.
- Select Internet connectivity symptoms.
- Set the correct Date & time settings.
- Search/Voice Search
- Voice Actions
- Backdrop (screen saver with scenic pictures)