In order to correctly establish a LAN (Local Area Network) network, you will need the following:
- Your TV must be internet enabled. If you are not sure about this, please check in the specifications.
- You will need a subscription with an internet provider.
- You need a modem/router and LAN cables (Ethernet cables).
A typical setup will look like the image below:
Establish a wired LAN network
- Set up your LAN router, following the instructions from the router provider.
- On the TV remote, press HOME → Settings → Network → Network Setup. The start-up screen appears.
- Select Wired Setup → Auto or Custom.
- Auto: Allows automatic configuration of your wired network.
- Custom: Allows manual configuration of the IP address and proxy server.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Is the problem resolved?